Home Automation Systems are becoming more and more popular. With a Home Automation system that has been built on a strong foundation, the possibilities are endless. Dolphin AV installs an advanced operating system that powers your whole home.
Here is a list of home automation systems that serve excellent purposes:
1. SMART LIGHTING– One touch of a button that turns all lighting for a given room on/off; not just one light or Double-tap the same button to turn everything (lighting, electronics, devices, etc.) in the room off, Motion sensors in key areas can signal the automation system to switch off lights when a room has been vacant for a period of time, or Landscape lighting can turn on automatically at sunset and off again at sunrise.
2. SMART MUSIC– You can Stream music to every room in your home, with a dedicated keypad place in each room or Push all of your stored music throughout the home via distributed audio zones accessed through your smart phone, keypads, and touch screens.
3. ENTERTAINING AUTOMATION– A “Party” scene – create instant ambiance with the press of a button with lighting that illuminates key decorative elements and a customized playlist that starts up automatically.
4. VIDEO/HOME THEATER AUTOMATION- With the press of a button, a 4K Ultra High Definition TV ascends on a motorized lift from a cabinet, motorized speakers in the ceiling tilt downward, a surround-sound system activates, the shades close and the lights dim or Have every TV in your home automatically turn on to your favorite channel when you come home from work after opening the garage door.
5. SMART SECURITY– Automate your bedroom touch screen to see who’s at the door when the bell rings. Built-in alerts which will notify you if the front door is left open for longer than five minutes or if the front gate is ajar for longer than ten, Access security video feed remotely from your smart phone, from anywhere in the world, or Receive a text when your security cameras detect motion.
6. EVERYDAY ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS– Install a card access contact in the mailbox – when mail gets delivered, the AOL theme “you’ve got mail” plays throughout the home, the LEDs on the lighting turn red, and text messages are delivered to smart devices or Receive a text alert when a garage door is left open.
7. LUXURIOUS AUTOMATION– A keypad on your wall by your entry that starts music streaming or your favorite TV station in the kitchen when you arrive, all with one touch of a button, Heated towel racks that kick in at a set time for those early morning showers, or Floor heating based on outdoor temperature: Put a remote temperature sensor in the attic of the garage. Between 4 am & 9 am, if the garage temp is below 40 degrees, turn on master bath floor switch (heat), set to automatically turn off at 9am.
8. CLIMATE CONTROL– Program shades and drapes to open and close automatically based on the position of the sun and home occupancy. Automatically turn down heat when you leave for work in the morning.
9. ENERGY-FRIENDLY AUTOMATION- Implement an energy management system that continually monitors the current energy production of your home’s solar panels, Measure your entire home’s energy consumption, circuit by circuit, automatically with your home automation system, or Set sprinklers and lawn systems to respond automatically to weather conditions (so you’re not watering the lawn on rainy days).
Dolphin AV Specializes in the install and setup of all of these Home Automation Systems. Contact Dolphin AV today to set up an in-home free estimate for your new Home Automation system. Dolphin AV services Hilton Head Island/Bluffton SC and all surrounding areas.